Due to the growing popularity of Jantzen Audio’s Superior and Silver Z-Cap ranges, Hi-Fi Collective will soon be stocking the full range of Cross-Caps.
“Cross Caps do not make any unpleasant distortion on sound and do not colour the sound.
The Cross Cap is a very fine capacitor offered at an affordable price.”
• Capacitors are wound from metallized (ZnAl) polypropylene foil.
• Fronts are sprinkled with Zn powder, which guarantees firm contact to terminal leads and are further flooded with epoxy resin.
• Terminal leads are made from round tinned copper wire.
• Capacitor parameters are related to standard IEC 384-16.
• Voltage rating: 400V DC
• Tolerance on capacitance: 5%
• Climatic category: 40/85/21
• Horizontal Axial
Loss factor at 1 kHz (maximum)
• C< l uF : 5 * 104
• C> l < 20 uF : 105
• C> 20 uF : 105
Insulation resistance at 1 kHz
• C < l uF : 5 * 104 MOhm
• C > l < 20 uF : 3 * 104 MOhm
• C > 20 uF : 104 Mohm
If you want to know when we have stock please register your interest here email@example.com