Mullard Tropical Fish capacitors are classic tone control and signal capacitors that are incredibly popular in various amplifiers and guitar equipment. We have large stocks of these hard to source parts.
- They are constructed from metallized (aluminium) PET film.
- Dielectric material: polyethylene terephthalate (abbreviated as PET, PETE, or the obsolete PETP or PET-P), it is a thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family.
- Losses (at 10kHz): tan δ < 150 x 10^-4
- Insulation Resistance: 30, 000 MΩ
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C
- Leakage Current: < 1µA
- Isolation Resistance: > 200MΩ
- Tolerance are 10% / 20% as indicated
- Capacitance range: 0.001uF to 2.2uF
- Voltage range: 100Vdc to 630Vdc