A fabulous alternative to Allen Bradley carbon composite are these amazing 0.5W current manufacture resistors from Japan.
With the continued success of the carbon composite Allen Bradley resistors but the unfortunately scarcity of this NOS line, we had to find a good alternative. And did we find one? Yes, many carbon composite fans have re-affirmed to us that the Japanese made Arcol carbon composite are amazing. Carbon composites have been a favourite of many, reknown for their richness and musicality. They are used heavily in guitar amps too.
This little beauty can be used in any application and at 29 pence each they aren`t going to break the bank. We will soon be trying them out in a stepped attenuator.
- Rated dissipation: 70°C 0.5W
- Tolerance on rated resistance: ±5%
- Resistance range: 2R2 to 4M7
- Isolation voltage: 500V
- Temperature range: –55°C to +125°C
- Dimensions (mm) Body 9.5 x 3.6, Leads 28 x 0.7
- Low inductance and capacitance
- Very high pulse capability with good stability and high reliability
PRICE 1 off
0.5W - £0.29+vat+p&p