Elma A47 Series SMD Stepped Attenuator (Mono version)
Here we have Elma's high end fully assembled MONO Series stepped attenuator. Effectively a long chain of resistors with the signal input at the top, the ground at the bottom and the switch hits the resistors joins as you turn the knob. Thus the overall impedance stays the same.
The resistors used are surface mount 1% tolerance thin films and are sonically very detailed and transparent. The stepped is available in 10K, 25K, 50K and 100K, also 600R upon request. We stock the mono and stereo versions. The A47 series feature Elma’s hallmark indexing feel for superior tactile feedback.
- 47 Positions,
- Compact design; 20mm depth x 36mm width x 36mm height
- Preassembled with SMT thin-film-resistors
- 10k, 25k, 50k, 100k or 600 R upon request, standard input-impedance
- Excellent acoustic quality and precise switch-feel
- Solid contact-system with 3 um Gold-covering
- Motorized, remote version can be ordered separately, click here Elma Remote Audio PLUS with LIN Motor
Price (1 off)
£105.00 +vat +p&p