Jupiter VT Aluminum Foil Wax & Paper 100V Capacitors
The all-new Jupiter VT 100V Aluminium Foil Wax paper caps are replacing their range of flat stack capacitors, being cylindrical in shape they are easier to fit and offer improved dampening over the Flat stack version. Specifically designed for loudspeaker crossover use.
The line on the label indicates the outermost foil and should be connected to the lowest impedance path to ground.
- Tolerance ±5% standard
- Leadout dimensions:
- 1uF - 6uF: 1.1mm diameter
- 6.8uF and up = 1.65mm diameter
- Rated voltage 100Vdc
- Tinned OFC copper 1mm diameter
- Max temperature +80°C
- Wax impregnated Paper dielectric
- Aluminum Foil electrode material
- Cryogenically treated