Jupiter Red Astron Capacitors
Jupiter Vintage Tone "Red Astron" - Mylar/Polyester Film & Tin Foil Capacitor
Very similar style to the vintage "Red Astron" to give a very authentic look. This case potted tinfoil and mylar capacitor yields a uniquely vintage tone perfect for guitar amplifiers and vintage audio amplifiers alike.
Please note that although these components are marked 400Vdc they are actually rated at 600Vdc. The capacitors are marked this way to give them a "vintage" feel as the originals were marked 400Vdc.
- Dielectric: Polyester/Tin Foil
- Dielectric strengh: 600VDC - Tested at 1200VDC (at three stages of production), parts marked 400VWDC for vintage look
- Operating temperature: - 55C to 85C
- Tolerance: +/- 10% typically much closer
- Leadout: 20awg, 8mm diameter, tinned copper
- Application: Guitar Amplifier, Guitar Tone Control