Amtrans Clear Squalane
“Squalane” is a hydrocarbon derived by hydrogenation of squalene (substance found in people, animals and plants). It has completely saturated chemical structure (molecular formula: C30H62) and is not subject to auto-oxidation. This product uses “99% purity of Squalane” which is achieved through the highly sophisticated refining technology.
- Better sound effect by smoothing the surface of electrically conductive material without increasing contact resistance.
- Form an antioxidant protective layer which will last a long period of time.
- Applicable to the surface of audio equipment(metal, wood, plastic) for shining or glazing
- Adopting high-purity squalane (99% or more)
- No smell and no sticky transparent liquid
- Form an antioxidant layer lasting long
- Effective with a small amount of liquid
- Wide range of usage for audio equipment
Includes: 10ml Squalane, cleaning wipe & 2 x cotton buds for cleaning
£27.20 +vat +p&p