The ETI Research Kryo Binding Post’s innovations and reﬁnements include:
- Major components made from Tellurium Copper with Silver plating for superior conductivity and long lasting durability.
- The Copper Body is lathed from piece and hollow to keep Capacitance,Inductance and Resistance to a minimum
- Superior Bare Wire connection do to a concave connection area
- Polymer Assembly that not only separates the Brass Housing from the Copper Connector but insures extra tightening capability with Spade Connection
- Housings made from Brass for superior vibration damping and high EMI/RF noise rejection.
- Cryogenic treatment in the USA to a specific formula.
The ETI Research Kryo Binding Post is made from Tellurium Copper and Silver Plated for not only superior conductivity but long lasting durability. The Housing is made from Brass for superior vibration damping and high EMI/RF noise rejection. As a final touch, Cryogenic treatment in the USA to a specific formula is then applied to each connector.
This combination of high quality materials and specialised cryogenic treatment all add up to a superior range of audio connectors designed for use by amplifier and speaker manufacturers to provide superior speaker terminals on their products.
Typical binding post designs use all metal parts, which means a spade will always come loose over time due to the current flow and the 3 peices of metal sandwiched together. The design of the Kryo post uses a polymer washer to clamp the spade in place against the silver base. This means that only finger tightening is required to hold a spade in place and they will never come loose.
Sold in packs of 4 posts, 2x red, 2x white
Price (Pack of 4)
£166.00 +vat +p&p