AMPOHM Audio Capacitors are specially designed for high performance audio systems, used in various applications. These paper in oil (PIO) capacitors are hand wound using high purity aluminium foil and have their 1.0mm diameter tinned copper leads hand solder sealed to the eyelets in the end discs. They are oil impregnated before being assembled oil filled and hermetically sealed in an aluminium housing with phenolic resin and rubber end discs, all being individually hand tested. These caps are well suited for signal and crossover work.
- Type: PF-XAL-AL
- Capacitance: 0.01µF - 10.0µF
- Dissipation Factor: <0.01@1KHz
- Tolerance (+/-): 20% up to 0.1µF, 10% up to 5.0µF, 5% above 5.0µF
- Rated Voltage: 630V DC
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C
- Outer Foil: Line on label denotes outer foil this goes to the high DC voltage end for best performance
Please note Ampohm ceased trading in December 2010, we have limited stock of these capacitors left.