Ampohm Metallized Polypropylene Capacitors - DISCONTINUED
AMPOHM FP-CA-AU capacitors are specially designed for high performance audio systems.
The capacitors are hand wound and have their insulated copper leads hand soldered before being assembled in a plastic case and resin sealed. The resin filled end identifies the outer winding. This construction results in the capacitors having low ESR and low inductance and possessing high stability with respect to both temperature and frequency. They are ideal for use in loudspeaker crossover networks and valve amplifiers where pure sound is at a premium.
- Tension controlled precision hand-winding
- High quality metalized film
- Hand-soldered internal connections
- Insulated copper leadout
- Low ESR
- Low inductance
- High stability with respect to both temperature and frequency
- Rigid and resilient plastic housing
Please note Ampohm ceased trading in December 2010.