SP-9000PW: Yarbo OFC Copper doubled shielded Mains Cable
Yarbo's heavy-duty SP-9000PW mains cable features high-purity OFC copper. It is externally shrouded in a blue and black nylon sheath. The cable is fully screened with copper braid. This can be cut short or wired to the earth connection at the mains plug end only.
The earth connection is a single wire that is double PE sheathed and wraps around the main cable. The earth conductor comprises 3 OFC copper rectangular foils measuring 1.5mm x 0.5mm, twisted together. The LIVE (black) and NEUTRAL (green) conductors include 3 OFC copper rectangular foils measuring 1.5mm x 0.5mm aligned on top of each other and then surrounded by strands of OFC copper of various gauges. The inner cable is filled with insulation in the form of 6 clear strands of FEP.
- The outer diameter (without the earth conductor) is 13mm
- The outer diameter (widest part including the earth inductor) is 16mm
- The outer diameter of the earth conductor is 3.2mm
- The inner diameter of the earth conductor is 2.1mm
- The outer diameter of the LIVE and NEUTRAL conductor is 5.1mm
- The inner diameter of the LIVE and NEUTRAL conductor is 3.75mm
We would recommend using cable end sleeves/crimp sleeves. These are a perfect fit,
for the LIVE and NEUTRAL conductors
for the EARTH conductor
Sold in multiples of 0.5m in a continuous length. To make a 1m mains cable, X 2 is required.
£22.58 +vat +p&p