The KPAL capacitors from Miflex SA, Poland are new to the audio market. These beautifully constructed capacitors feature a paper and polypropylene dielectric in a specially designed configuration with an electrode of high purity aluminium foil. The coils are oil impregnated utilising a vacuum based technology, The housing is an insulated resin paper tube. the internals are incase in a potting compound, reducing the influence of external vibrations.
the KPAL are specifially designed for Audio use. They are close rivals to the alternative Aluminium foil capacitors on the market and their competitive price and performance will ensure a popular postion in the market place. Great for use as a signal or cross over capacitors
- Insulated resin tube
- Paper and polypropylene mix dielectric
- High purity aluminium foil electrode
- Axial leadouts
- Leadouts are twisted tinned copper (2 x 0.8mm diameter wires)
- 600 VDC rated
- Tolerance : 5%
- Dissipation factor :0.004 at 1Khz
- RoHs compliant
- Range available 0.022uF to 10uF
- Manufacturer`s range KPAL-01
The line on the label (at the shorter lead-out end) indicates the outer foil.