Solen PA Polypropylene 250Vdc Capacitors
Solen PA Polypropylene is an affordable range of capacitors with a 5% tolerance, widely used and respected in the Hi-Fi community.
The FAST CAPACITOR™ concept is mainly obtained by decreasing the film width from the standard round tubular winding type configuration to a shorter FAST tubular “square aspect ratio” round winding type which decreases the winding resistivity and also increases the contact area.
The exceptional Solen line of metallized polypropylene capacitors features a high purity, polypropylene film dielectric. They exhibit outstanding high-frequency characteristics, low dielectric absorption factor, high current capacity, and unrivalled handling of fast high current pulses.
These axial capacitors are available in a large number of values. Please click Buy Now below to see the complete range.
Also available in a 630V voltage in the form of PPE range.
- Special Tubular “Square Aspect Ratio” Type Construction.
- High Conductivity Metallization.
- Soldered Lead Termination.
- High Current Capacity.
- High Frequency and Temperature Stability.
- Excellent Long Term Electrical and Mechanical Reliability.
- No Short Term and/or Long Term Signal Aberration.
- Unrivalled Handling of Fast High Current Pulse.
- Very Low Dielectric Absorption Factor.
- Very Low Equivalent Series Resistance.
- Very Low Inductance.
- Very High Resonant Frequency.
- Ultra-Linear Impedance Characteristics.
- Very Low Dissipation Factor.
- Very High Insulation Resistance.
- Type: Metallized Film Capacitor.
- Dielectric: Polypropylene Film.
- Electrodes: Aluminum Metallized, Vacuum Deposited.
- Construction: Round Tubular “Square Aspect Ratio” Type, Axial Leads.
- Winding: Bifilar Extended Metallized Film.
- Contact: Non-Inductive, Zinc Thermally Sprayed Extended Film.
- Coating: Black Plastic Tape Wrapped, Grey Epoxy Resin Sealed.
- Leads: Tinned Plated Oxygen Free Pure Copper.
- PA = 250Vdc/150 Vac