Oyaide C-046 Palladium/Gold plated IEC plug, C15
The C-046 features gold/palladium plated contacts and offers a reference-grade connection. This mains connector features strong, dark red see-through easy-grip handles and premium gold/palladium plating over phosphor bronze contacts.
The plating of the C-046 is a combination of 24k gold and palladium which were selected as a result of repeated listening tests. The inner gold layer is 1.5 microns thick and the outer palladium layer is 0.3 microns thick.
Offering a reference-grade connector superior to that of 029 (brass) or 037 (silver/rhodium) connectors and offer a premium upgrade over any equivalent type connectors.
- Body and Outer Casing: High-density PBT is mixed with 30% glass filler for rigidity, thermal stability, and high resonance absorption
- The basic material is deoxidized phosphor bronze (1.4mm thick) for strength and secure contact
- When connected, they can take over 7kg load
- The surface is thoroughly polished twice
- The screws of P/C series are all made of highly rigid stainless so its screw head doesn't collapse even if you give them too much strength
- Because it is a non-magnetic material, it helps to achieve hign S/N ratio without being magnetized at its connection part
- The outer cover of P/C series is made of PC(PolyCarbonate) for its rigidity and hardness
- to attenuate tiny vibrations in quick response and reduce distortions by its superior mechanical strength
PRICE (1 off)
£90.00 + vat + p&p