Superb Low cost speaker cable from Jantzen, suitable for driving low powered loudspeakers. Constructed of 2 conductors, 1 x red and 1 x black, AWG 20.
The Copper is oxygen free 99.9999% pure, solid core. Both conductors are individually polyethylene coated and padded out with stranded isolating fibres the wrapped in polyester tape and further encased in blue termoplastic casing.
- Overall diameter - 6.13mm
- conductor pair - 20 AWG, 0.5mm sq, 0.81mm diameter, overall diameter 1.35mm
- Resistance per meter: 0.0355 Ohm
- Inductance +- (mH) per meter: 0.0007
- Insulation resistance minimum: 5000 M Ohm / km
- Minimum bending radius ~4cm.
- Operating voltage max: 50 volts
Sold in mulitples of 1 metre, supplied in a continuous length
PRICE (1 metre)