Simple, low cost but a great performing bi-wire speaker cable from Jantzen. Constructed of 4 conductors, 1 x red and 1 x black, AWG 17 suitable for the bass connection and 1 x red and 1 x black AWG 20 suitable for the tweeter connection. Alternatively you can use the wire as straight speaker wire and join the red wires together and the black wires together and connect to the speaker.
The Copper is oxygen free 99.9999% pure, solid core. All 4 conductors are individually polyethylene coated and the collection of wires are insulated in polyester tape and further encased in blue termoplastic casing.
- Overall diameter - 6.85mm
- thick conductor pair - 17 AWG, 1mm sq, 1.15mm diameter, overall diameter 2.15mm
- thin conductor pair - 20 AWG, 0.5mm sq, 0.81mm diameter, overall diameter 1.35mm
- Resistance per meter: 0.018 Ohm (1.0 mm²) 0.0355 (0.5 mm²)
- Inductance +- (mH) per meter: 0.0007 & 0.0009
- Insulation resistance minimum: 5000 M Ohm / km
- Minimum bending radius ~4cm.
- Operating voltage max: 50 volts
Sold in mulitples of 1 metre, supplied in a continuous length
PRICE (1 metre)