Superb Low cost speaker cable from Jantzen, suitable for driving a medium powered loudspeaker. Constructed of 2 conductors, 1 x red and 1 x black, AWG 17.
The Copper is oxygen free 99.9999% pure, solid core. Both conductors are individually polyethylene coated and padded out with stranded isolating fibres the wrapped in polyester tape and further encased in blue termoplastic casing.
- Overall diameter - 6.85mm
- thick conductor pair - 17 AWG, 1mm sq, 1.15mm diameter, overall diameter 2.15mm
- Resistance per meter: 0.018 Ohm (1mm sq)
- Inductance +- (mH) per meter: 0.0009
- Insulation resistance minimum: 5000 M Ohm / km
- Minimum bending radius ~4cm.
- Operating voltage max: 50 volts
Sold in mulitples of 1 metre, supplied in a continuous length
PRICE (1 metre)