KLE Innovations Absolute Harmony RCA Plug
Sound Qualities of KLEI Absolute Harmony:
Exceptional Resolution, Extremely tight non-bloated deep/detailed/resolving Bass, Extremely articulate presentation, Conveys subtle nuances with amazing dexterity, Stage is spacious and envelopes the listener, Allows the full emotion of the music to be experienced, Superb dynamics and an excellent micro detail presentation, Displays delicate upper mid and high frequency detail/resolution and harmonic texture with precision and emotion, Delivers music with extremely low noise/distortion in a Warm Musical and Involving manner from an very very Black/Quiet Background.
Testing by KLEI, and reports received, has shown that the KLEI Absolute®Harmony when compared to the KLEI Pure®Harmony is Simply… even Faster, even Quieter/Noiseless/Blacker Background, and more transparent, and has noticeably better PRAT, Decay, Timbre and Texture, Edge Control and Extension, Resolution, and Stage.
Absolute®Harmony Plug Comparison/Improvements… The following are the improvements that Keith Louis Eichmann (aka KL) has made to the Pure®Harmony Phono/RCA plug design when compared to his previous Bullet®Plug design..
- The KLEI™Absolute Harmony plug pins incorporate highly conductive materials, such as pure copper and pure silver, where extrapolated results are even >107% IACS,
- Signal/Ground pin optimization to enhance electron flow, in accordance with KL’s Pure Silver alloy Signal/Ground formula.
- Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that Capacitive, Inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- The Head Assembly jaw structure has been redesigned and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to a Phono/RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- Ground pin includes thread teeth which ensures that a metal Housing is star-point grounded.
- The Housing Assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the Cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
Cable entry diameter
You can see from the "dis-assembled view" picture (see link below) that the plug comes with a detachable rubber grommet. This grommet sits at the cable entry end and has a hole of diameter 3.5mm. This can be removed giving a overall cable entry of 9.5mm.
KLE Innovations believe, and reports are indicating, that the KLEI Absolute®Harmony RCA Plugs should/will provide the biggest “bang-for-the-buck” of any single piece of audio equipment you have ever purchased!
The Blue colour markings have now been replaced with WHITE
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BUT WE STILL HOLD A LARGE AMOUNT OF STOCK.
Pack of 4 plugs, 2 marked white, 2 marked red - £100.00 + vat