New from KLE Innovations is the low mass Harmony RCA Sockets. 3 levels of sockets are available with different base materials and platings. The lower cost range is the Classic, then the Copper, and then the top specification type, the Perfect. KLE Innovations place a great deal of importance in materials, quite rightly so. Also in how the sockets are engineered, please refer to their datasheet to learn more. They are incredibly easy to install and use and a breeze to solder up with no excessive heating times required. Here we have the Copper type.
What is the difference between the 3 types? In outline, the difference is in the Copper/Silver contacts material. They do look similar in appearance however they are number marked, 1, 2, or 5 close to the contacts.
- Marked with "1" - Classic Harmony RCA Socket extrapolated IACS: >101% IACS
- Marked with "2" - Copper Harmony RCA Socket extrapolated IACS: >101% IACS, even >102% IACS
- Marked with "5" - Perfect Harmony RCA Socket extrapolated IACS: >101% IACS, even >105% IACS
- Overall length (including solder tag) - 28.5mm
- Widest diameter - 16mm
- Chassis cutout diameter - 10mm
- Bush height - 9.5mm
- Plastic washer outer diameter - 15mm
- Plastic washer height - 1.5mm
- Metal nut height - 3.5mm
Price (Sold as pair, 1 x red, 1 x black)