Seas 25TAFN/QG Tweeter, H0623 (Pair) - DISCONTINUED
Compact neodymium magnet tweeter with a square chassis for high quality speaker design in small cabinets or automobiles.
Aluminium/magnesium alloy diaphragm with pistonic behaviour throughout the audible frequency range, resulting in a good dispersion also above 10kHz. Sonotex surround for excellent mechanical linearity. A Hexagrid protects the diaphragm, and supports a phase plate which compensates for a slight axial roll off towards 20 kHz.
The construction of the magnet system results in very low magnetic stray fields since the magnet is enclosed in a soft steel housing. Thus, this unit is immediately ready for Audio-video systems.
The voice coil is immersed in magnetic fluid, allowing high power handling capacity and simplified crossover design.
- Nominal Impedance 6 Ohms
- Voice Coil Resistance 6.2 Ohms
- Recommended Frequency Range 4000 - 20000Hz
- Voice Coil Inductance 0.05 mH
- Short Term Power Handling 220 W
- Force Factor 2.6 N/A
- Long Term Power Handling 90 W
- Free Air Resonance 1700 Hz
- Characteristic Sensitivity (2.83V, 1m) 88 dB
- Moving Mass 0.23 g
- Voice Coil Diameter 19.5 mm
- Effective Piston Area 4.0 cm2
- Voice Coil Height 1.5 mm
- Magnetic Gap Flux Density 1.4 T
- Air Gap Height 2.0 mm
- Magnet Weight 0.12 kg
- Linear Coil Travel (p-p) 0.5 mm
- Total Weight 0.30 k
PRICE (2 off)