Seas 27TBC/G Tweeter, H1147-06 - Prestige Series
27TBC/G is a High Definition metal dome tweeter with a wide, soft polymer surround and a rear chamber.
Aluminium/magnesium alloy diaphragm with pistonic behaviour throughout the audible frequency range, resulting in a good dispersion also above 10kHz.
A Hexagrid protects the diaphragm and supports a phase plate which compensates for a slight axial roll off towards 20 kHz.
Sonomax surrounds for low resonance, excellent mechanical linearity, and stability without magnetic fluid damping.
The voice coil is wound on an aluminium voice coil former with adequate ventilating holes to eliminate noise from internal airflow.
The stiff and stable rear chamber with optimal acoustic damping allows the tweeter to be used with moderately low crossover frequencies.
The chassis is precision molded from glass fibre reinforced plastic, and its front design offers optimum radiation conditions.
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Recommended Frequency Range: 2500 - 20000 Hz
- Short Term Power Handling: 180W
- Long Term Power Handling: 90W
- Characteristic Sensitivity 91 dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 19.5mm
- Voice Coil Height: 1.6mm
- Air Gap Height: 2.0mm
- Linear Coil Travel (p-p): 0.4mm
- Voice Coil Resistance: 1.9Ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance: 0.05mH
- Force Factor 3.3 N/A
- Free Air Resonance: 1050 Hz
- Moving Mass: 0.25g
- Effective Piston Area: 5.9cm2
- Magnetic Gap Flux Density: 2.0T
- Magnet Weight: 0.25kg
- Total Weight: 0.5kg
PRICE (1 off)