Seas CA12RCY Woofer, H1152-08 - Prestige Series
Natural rubber surround and hand-coated paper cone with coated fabric dust cap, reduce resonances and distortion.
A large magnet system and asymmetrical driving force accomplished through a special coil winding technique for the voice coil gives excellent linearity.
A very large magnet system provides a reasonable efficiency and a low Q.
Extremely stiff and stable injection molded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise, and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Recommended Frequency Range: 45 - 5000 Hz
- Short Term Power Handling: 200 W
- Long Term Power Handling: 60 W
- Characteristic Sensitivity (2.83V, 1m): 86 dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 26 mm
- Voice Coil Height: 12/8 mm
- Air Gap Height: 6 mm
- Linear Coil Travel (p-p): 6 mm
- Maximum Coil Travel (p-p): 9 mm
- Magnetic Gap Flux Density: 1.15 T
- Magnet Weight: 0.42 kg
- Total Weight: 1.20 kg
- Voice Coil Resistance: 6.4 Ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance: 1.05 mH
- Force Factor: 6.35 N/A
- Free Air Resonance: 57 Hz
- Moving Mass: 6.1 g
- Air Load Mass In IEC Baffle: 0.24 g
- Suspension Compliance: 1.3 mm/N
- Suspension Mechanical Resistance: 1.04 Ns/m
- Effective Piston Area: 55 cm2
- VAS: 5 Litres
- QMS: 2.17
- QES: 0.36
- QTS: 0.31
PRICE (1 off)