Seas U18RNX/P Woofer, H1571-08 - Prestige Series
U18RNX/P is a 6.5” High Fidelity woofer with an injection molded metal chassis, intended for bass reflex and transmission line designs.
New Curv cone, a woven polypropylene with excellent internal damping together with perfectly matched moving parts gives a smooth, extended frequency response.
Bumped backplate in the magnet system, together with the very long and lightweight copper-clad aluminium voice coil, allow extreme coil excursion with low distortion.
Heavy copper ring below the T-shaped pole piece will reduce non-linear and modulation distortion.
Bullet-shaped phase plug reduces compression due to temperature variations in the voice coil, avoids resonance problems that would occur in the volume between the dust cap and the pole piece, and increases the long-term power handling capacity.
Extremely stiff and stable injection molded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise, and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Recommended Frequency Range: 45 - 4000 Hz
- Short Term Power Handling: 250 W
- Long Term Power Handling: 80 W
- Characteristic Sensitivity (2.83V, 1m): 88 dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 39 mm
- Voice Coil Height: 18 mm
- Air Gap Height: 6 mm
- Linear Coil Travel (p-p): 12 mm
- Maximum Coil Travel (p-p): 22 mm
- Magnetic Gap Flux Density: 1.0 T
- Magnet Weight: 0.64 kg
- Total Weight: 1.9 kg
- Voice Coil Resistance: 5.9 Ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance: 0.25 mH
- Force Factor: 6.9 N/A
- Free Air Resonance: 43 Hz
- Moving Mass: 13.4 g
- Air Load Mass In IEC Baffle: 0.8 g
- Suspension Compliance: 1.1 mm/N
- Suspension Mechanical Resistance: 1.78 Ns/m
- Effective Piston Area: 126 cm2
- VAS: 22 Litres
- QMS: 2.05
- QES: 0.45
- QTS: 0.37
PRICE (1 off)