Seas CA26RE4X Woofer, H1316-08 - Prestige Series
Classical manually coated paper cones and matching natural rubber surround produce a smooth response and reduce potential resonance problems.
Four-layer voice coil provides a well-behaved roll-off characteristic. A large magnet system gives good sensitivity and transient response.
Extremely stiff and stable injection molded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise, and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Recommended Frequency Range: 30 - 1500 Hz
- Short Term Power Handling: 300 W
- Long Term Power Handling: 80 W
- Characteristic Sensitivity (2.83V, 1m): 91 dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 39 mm
- Voice Coil Height: 14 mm
- Air Gap Height: 6 mm
- Linear Coil Travel (p-p): 8 mm
- Maximum Coil Travel (p-p): 20 mm
- Magnetic Gap Flux Density: 0.9 T
- Magnet Weight: 0.64 kg
- Total Weight: 2.17 kg
- Voice Coil Resistance: 6.1 Ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance: 3.08 mH
- Force Factor: 11.6 N/A
- Free Air Resonance: 25 Hz
- Moving Mass: 38.5 g
- Air Load Mass In IEC Baffle: 3.8 g
- Suspension Compliance: 1.1 mm/N
- Suspension Mechanical Resistance: 1.66 Ns/m
- Effective Piston Area: 350 cm2
- VAS: 164 Litres
- QMS: 3.99
- QES: 0.30
- QTS: 0.28
PRICE (1 off)