Jantzen 10% Electrolytic Bipolar Capacitors - DISCONTINUED
The Jantzen bipolar aluminum electrolytic range of capacitors offers a low-cost broad range of capacitors ideally suited to cross-over use. Electrolytics are often used in loudspeakers where cost and space is limited. They are non-directional / non-polarised / bi-polar so they can be fitted either way round.
All Jantzen Caps are lead-free and RoHS compliant.
- Capacitance: 1uF to 560uF, 100V DC rated
- Voltage: 100V DC rated
- Leakage current: Max. 0,03 CV + 3 uA (after 5 min. Application)
- Temp. Range: -40 C to + 85 C
- Tolerance: 10%
- Max. Dissipation Factor: Max. 6% at 1KHz
- After 1000 hours of application at 85 +/- 2 C:
- a.) Capacitance change: Within +/- 25% of initial value
- b.) Tan: 150% or less of initial specification
- c.) Leakage current: Installed specified value or less
THIS RANGE IS NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION
BUT WE HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF STOCK REMAINING - CLICK BUY NOW TO SEE EVERYTHING