A patented method for internal contacting enabled the creation of a very low ESR with residual inductivity.
These MLytic® HC electrolytic capacitors are designed for continuous current of up to several hundred amperes. Therefore, they have been prepared for mounting on a heat sink if so required.
Due to these characteristics, MLytic® HC capacitors can supply extreme peak currents. They are the only choice when it comes to equipping transistor amplifiers with an uncompromising power supply.
They do this very quickly and thus form the basis for a dynamic, precise bass as well as a lively and clear middle/high frequency range. Even with extreme bass impulses the playback remains stable and clean, without any compression effects whatsoever.
- Low heat resistance
- Long operational lifespan
- Extremely large ripple currents
- All contacts welded
- Screw connections
- Assembly brackets
- Ready for the attachment of heat sinks
- Ultra low equivalent series inductivity
- Temperature range: -40 to +105 degree C
- Max. reverse voltage: 2V
- Leakage current 5 Min. @ Ur:0.008 * C [μF] * U [V] + 6mA
- Leakage current 1 h @ UR: 0.12 * leakage current 5 min @UR
- Specs.: DIN 41332 IEC 384 - 4
- Insulation: Heat shrinkable tubing/ Silicon plates
- test voltage 2500 VAC
- Terminals: Screw connections M5 / M6
- Shipment: incl. binding screw / fastening-clip
Check product pages for exact sizes and price.